24/7 Emergency Response
We Work With All Insurance Companies
IICRC Certified | Fully Insured & Bonded
Veterans & Military Discounts
Water Damage America has been known as the ultimate damage restoration company for over a decade.
We have always focused our expertise to provide Emergency Water, Storm, Sewage & Fire Damage Cleaning and Restoration Services. Our unique focus on this specialty service allows us to provide a higher quality service. We use the safest cleaning and disinfecting products, which are 100% all natural and non-toxic; whenever possible.
- We are available to handle your water damage restoration needs 24/7
- We respond within an hour in Virginia
- Same day, on-site water damage evaluation
- Start the drying process within the same day we come out
- Veterans Special for Water Damage Restoration & Repair
- IICRC Certified & Fully Insured
The Dos & Don'ts of a Water Damage Emergency
- Remaining in a house with water damage compromises your safety.
- Stay aware from anything electrical, including outlets.
- Be aware of where you’re walking to avoid potential injury.
- Be cautious of heavy wet material.
- Wet cushions or upholstery should be raised to dry.
- For furniture on wet carpet, place aluminum foil or anything that can keep the furniture off of the wet floor.
- To avoid damage of furniture, wipe off excess water where laps or loose items have been removed.
- Remove items from the floor as well as rugs from wet carpets.
- To maximize the drying time, especially during the summer, turn on AC.
- Don’t use a regular home vacuum to remove water. You can ruin the vacuum and it’s not effective.
- Don’t leave files, paperwork, or anything close to the ground where water can do damage.
- As an electrical hazard, don’t use TV’s or other household appliances.
- Don’t leave fabrics, cushions, coats laying around. They will get mold.
We Work with All Major Insurance Companies
What Our Clients Say
Wow, what amazing customer service!! A lot of water that flooded the garage below us. This company came out to assess and thoroughly inspected our floor, walls, ceilings, etc. Luckily, they did a great job for restoration services. But what amazing customer service, perfectly on time and extremely thorough. Highly recommended!!!
These guys are quick, professional, and most of all responsive. They handled my water damage very well. Water Damage America is an honest and a very professional company. Thank you for your amazing service.
Great service! No more water in our house. These guys treated it all at once. Would recommend them for sure. Responsive, productive, reasonable prices, they know how to do the job.
As the cold months roll in, homeowners are presented with a unique set of challenges. Winter weather, with its freezing…
Water damage is a common problem that many apartment owners and tenants face. Whether it’s from a burst pipe, a…
Water damage is a common problem that many homeowners face. Whether it’s due to a burst pipe, heavy rain, or…