Complete Home Restoration
Fully Insured and Bonded
Free Water Damage Estimate
Free Insurance Consultation
1 Hour Response Time
Locally Owned & Operated
10% of All Proceeds Go to Local Charities
Water Damage Restoration in Springfield VA & Surrounding Areas
Water damage restoration companies in Springfield VA is a vastly demanded service. Water damage is not limited to only one sort of places. It can happen anywhere any time. The most common victim of water damages is your residential properties because they are more vulnerable in their structure. Commercial water restoration and apartment water restoration is needed on specific conditions.
Residential water damage restoration
Residential houses are separated properties within a vicinity that is why they are more prone to get damaged under such circumstances. Your floors, walls, and even roof can get damaged if you prolong the restoration process. The highly qualifies teams of water restoration companies in Springfield will evacuate your house from all your valuable stuff with care so that they will not get damaged.
Apartment water damage restoration
Water restoration in Springfield VA for apartment water damage happens on a comparatively lower rate. But when it happens it gets more difficult to handle the situation than it is with a residential water damage. Most of the time people don’t understand what to do in such a critical situation which leads to other dangerous issues like mold growth and humid smell. If you hire a water restoration at the right time, you will not have to face the additional consequences.
Commercial water damage restoration
The professional companies for water restoration in Springfield VA understands that water damage can ruin your business. No one will make a deal in a flooded office and any delay in the damage restoration can destroy your business. Only the credible companies know the worth of your time and reputation in the business field. They will help you with fast services and use the best quality tools for the extraction, drying, and dehumidification of your commercial property. You will not have to be at loss with your business anymore.
Other Services in Springfield VA
The Dos & Don'ts of a Water Damage Emergency
- Remaining in a house with water damage compromises your safety.
- Stay aware from anything electrical, including outlets.
- Be aware of where you’re walking to avoid potential injury.
- Be cautious of heavy wet material.
- Wet cushions or upholstery should be raised to dry.
- For furniture on wet carpet, place aluminum foil or anything that can keep the furniture off of the wet floor.
- To avoid damage of furniture, wipe off excess water where laps or loose items have been removed.
- Remove items from the floor as well as rugs from wet carpets.
- To maximize the drying time, especially during the summer, turn on AC.
- Don’t use a regular home vacuum to remove water. You can ruin the vacuum and it’s not effective.
- Don’t leave files, paperwork, or anything close to the ground where water can do damage.
- As an electrical hazard, don’t use TV’s or other household appliances.
- Don’t leave fabrics, cushions, coats laying around. They will get mold.
What Our Clients Say
Wow, what amazing customer service!! A lot of water that flooded the garage below us. This company came out to assess and thoroughly inspected our floor, walls, ceilings, etc. Luckily, they did a great job for restoration services. But what amazing customer service, perfectly on time and extremely thorough. Highly recommended!!!
These guys are quick, professional, and most of all responsive. They handled my water damage very well. Water Damage America is an honest and a very professional company. Thank you for your amazing service.
Great service! No more water in our house. These guys treated it all at once. Would recommend them for sure. Responsive, productive, reasonable prices, they know how to do the job.
We Work with All Major Insurance Companies
Get Immediate Assistance
Complete the form below to mitigate your property damage and get assistance with the insurance claim. If you have an emergency situation and need immediate assistance please call us at (703) 531-8356 NOW.