Location: Arlington VA
Removed moisture from floors, carpet, dry wall, plaster, and cabinets,
– Innovative moisture detecting equipment, including infrared cameras to see “behind” walls and ceilings to detect moisture.
– High velocity air movers, axial fans, and other equipment to create a “Vortex”. This rapid air movement enhances the rate of evaporation of the water into the air.
– Low grain refrigerant (LGR) and Desiccant humidifiers to quickly pull moisture out of the air.
– Psychrometric analysis of the damaged property throughout the drying process
– Evaluate the area and identify the full extent of the damage.
– Ensure the premises is SAFE for you and your employees
– Conduct remediation process in accordance with IICRC standards, using our state of the art equipment and processes.
This residential home had a burst pipe that had caused water to be disbursed in the house. We started our five-step process that starts with an inspection and ends with restoring your home to its previous state. Every step of the process serves an important purpose, ensuring that all water and contaminants are properly identified and removed.
Whatever the cause of the damage, fixing it typically entails a five-step process: inspection and assessment, water removal, drying and dehumidification, cleaning and sanitizing, and finally, restoration and water damage repair.