Complete Home Restoration
Fully Insured and Bonded
Free Water Damage Estimate
Free Insurance Consultation
1 Hour Response Time
Locally Owned & Operated
10% of All Proceeds Go to Local Charities
Water Damage Restoration in Alexandria VA
& Surrounding Areas
Water Damage America, the Ultimate Damage Restoration Company.
Water Damage America conveniently located near Alexandria, VA offers you the utmost service for your water damage needs. Water Damage America is a full-service water damage restoration company. We have always focused our expertise to provide Emergency Water, Storm Damage Restoration, Sewage & Fire Damage Cleaning and Restoration Services.
Our specialized service and years of experience could save your property in Alexandria, VA, from any irreversible damage. We can restore your house within minimal time and budget no matter the magnitude of the storm and the destruction because we are true experts.
All of our water damage restoration staff are trained to use the most modern equipment and techniques to help resolve your needs. Our unique focus on this specialty service allows us to provide higher quality service. We use the safest cleaning and disinfecting products, which are 100% all natural and non-toxic; whenever possible
Our team is available in Alexandria, VA to handle damage restoration projects no matter how big or small. We will immediately take action by coordinating with your insurance carrier, securing the structure, performing damage removal.
We are dedicated to helping you with any of your water damage restoration needs in Alexandria, VA. Available here for you with just a phone call, we are here to help 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Other Services in Alexandria VA
The Dos & Don'ts of a Water Damage Emergency
- Remaining in a house with water damage compromises your safety.
- Stay aware from anything electrical, including outlets.
- Be aware of where you’re walking to avoid potential injury.
- Be cautious of heavy wet material.
- Wet cushions or upholstery should be raised to dry.
- For furniture on wet carpet, place aluminum foil or anything that can keep the furniture off of the wet floor.
- To avoid damage of furniture, wipe off excess water where laps or loose items have been removed.
- Remove items from the floor as well as rugs from wet carpets.
- To maximize the drying time, especially during the summer, turn on AC.
- Don’t use a regular home vacuum to remove water. You can ruin the vacuum and it’s not effective.
- Don’t leave files, paperwork, or anything close to the ground where water can do damage.
- As an electrical hazard, don’t use TV’s or other household appliances.
- Don’t leave fabrics, cushions, coats laying around. They will get mold.
What Our Clients Say
Wow, what amazing customer service!! A lot of water that flooded the garage below us. This company came out to assess and thoroughly inspected our floor, walls, ceilings, etc. Luckily, they did a great job for restoration services. But what amazing customer service, perfectly on time and extremely thorough. Highly recommended!!!
These guys are quick, professional, and most of all responsive. They handled my water damage very well. Water Damage America is an honest and a very professional company. Thank you for your amazing service.
Great service! No more water in our house. These guys treated it all at once. Would recommend them for sure. Responsive, productive, reasonable prices, they know how to do the job.
We Work with All Major Insurance Companies
Get Immediate Assistance
Complete the form below to mitigate your property damage and get assistance with the insurance claim. If you have an emergency situation and need immediate assistance please call us at (703) 531-8356 NOW.