Complete Home Restoration
Fully Insured and Bonded
Free Water Damage Estimate
Free Insurance Consultation
1 Hour Response Time
Locally Owned & Operated
10% of All Proceeds Go to Local Charities
Water Damage Restoration in Washington DC & Surrounding AReas
Restoration after the water damage is a crucial and important step to take to balance your situation. Water damage can be at a minor level or serious level. The damage is inevitable in both conditions. You cannot stop a water disaster for damaging your property but what you can do is to restore it by hiring a water restoration service. They will guide you and help you to reverse as much damage as is possible. Water damage restoration companies in Washington DC are:
Reliable and Qualified
What you need the most in a restoration company are skill and experience. The water damage can put your house in an unrecognizable state and to bring it back to its former state, a qualified team is required. The water restoration companies in Washington DC are reliable and reputed. They know about all the water removing techniques and are aware of the ever-changing methods of the restoration projects.
Affordable and Efficient
Only a professional and worthy company will understand your scenario after such a devastating incident. That is why you can easily trust water damage restoration in Washington DC. They are affordable and you will not have to think twice before hiring them. They will help you with your damage insurance claim with the efficiency and skills of their claim agent.
Equipped with Professional Tools and Techniques
Water damage cannot be restored easily. There is a proper set of tools needed to remove the water properly. The restoration companies are equipped with all the latest tools and knowledge of the newest restoration techniques. They follow a step by step procedure and extract, dry and dehumidify your house. Any further damage is first inspected and then repaired. Mold growth is a common damage as a result of water damage. The damage restoration checks for any mold growth and use microbial sprays to remove it permanently.
Other Services in Washington DC
The Dos & Don'ts of a Water Damage Emergency
- Remaining in a house with water damage compromises your safety.
- Stay aware from anything electrical, including outlets.
- Be aware of where you’re walking to avoid potential injury.
- Be cautious of heavy wet material.
- Wet cushions or upholstery should be raised to dry.
- For furniture on wet carpet, place aluminum foil or anything that can keep the furniture off of the wet floor.
- To avoid damage of furniture, wipe off excess water where laps or loose items have been removed.
- Remove items from the floor as well as rugs from wet carpets.
- To maximize the drying time, especially during the summer, turn on AC.
- Don’t use a regular home vacuum to remove water. You can ruin the vacuum and it’s not effective.
- Don’t leave files, paperwork, or anything close to the ground where water can do damage.
- As an electrical hazard, don’t use TV’s or other household appliances.
- Don’t leave fabrics, cushions, coats laying around. They will get mold.
What Our Clients Say
Wow, what amazing customer service!! A lot of water that flooded the garage below us. This company came out to assess and thoroughly inspected our floor, walls, ceilings, etc. Luckily, they did a great job for restoration services. But what amazing customer service, perfectly on time and extremely thorough. Highly recommended!!!
These guys are quick, professional, and most of all responsive. They handled my water damage very well. Water Damage America is an honest and a very professional company. Thank you for your amazing service.
Great service! No more water in our house. These guys treated it all at once. Would recommend them for sure. Responsive, productive, reasonable prices, they know how to do the job.
We Work with All Major Insurance Companies
Get Immediate Assistance
Complete the form below to mitigate your property damage and get assistance with the insurance claim. If you have an emergency situation and need immediate assistance please call us at (703) 531-8356 NOW.